Rapalje Family Crest

Rapalje Family Crest

Friday, October 7, 2011

I need your input!!

Attention all Rapeljes, Rapaljes, and all descendants therefrom: I am creating a multi-media piece for the Brooklyn Museum based on my relation to Joris and Catalyntje's daughter, Sarah. It will be part of a 4-woman show called "playing House" in which each of us makes a different "intervention" into one or more of the Museum's period rooms. I chose the two Schenck Houses because they are of Long Island Dutch origin, and I am going to insert, among other things, objects and images of my Rapalje ancestry--mine and a million other people! I would like to hear from you, and I would especially love to have a head shot high-quality jpeg or tiff that I can frame to put on the mantel in one of the rooms. You can send it to my email--marylucier@aol.com. I also have a blogspot called Rapalje ancestry. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your faces. Best to all, Mary (By the way, you can check me out on my facebook page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment